January 2019 Meeting Minutes
- The Fall Sports Banquet has been changed to Thursday January 31st, due to a scheduling conflict. Matt and Deborah will follow up with Bojangles and Carabbas accordingly for donations for entrees.
- A review of the Booster Club’s Financial Statement was conducted.
- Reviewed upcoming events and discussed staffing for concessions for Spring Sports and ways to direct fans to concession stands for Baseball/Softball games.
- Discussed following up with vendors for 501 (c) (3) pricing since we have received approval – namely Coca-Cola and Restaurant Depot
- Discussion was had regarding pushing more memberships to the Booster Club and selling more merchandise. A hat is in the process of being designed as well.
- Booster Club members will engage parents dropping off students on Monday January 14th and Tuesday January 15th to spearhead more parental involvement in the Club overall.
- Held detailed discussion regarding getting corporate sponsors. In discussion with several companies to kick this off.
- Discussed the four main things we want done in terms of improving the stadium and the process of going about getting quo.tes to present for different options.
- Had different ideas about partnering with alumni with businesses and negotiating splits of profits of events promoted to help donate money to the Booster Club.